Sunday

4 April 2010

this a boring life .... My Dad woke me up and ask me made some brkfast .. i just want continue my sleep and dreaming..hehehe

eMm ... Sunday was bored ..
no appointment and jalan-jalan .. just sitting at home watching tv ..
i just like its ..

so tired when Everytime only on9 , i should stop its and watch my favorite Japanese drama .. 'Nodame contabile' ..


some people think this the stupid story .. Err for me its just not bad. its about musics journey .. Orchestra .. i learn something about musics ..mybe i can put some scene in my novel .. but of course different story .. all different .. I think the best things if study in music education. learn about classical music, 'Mozart' 'Beethoven' and more about the piano and violin ... bla bla bla .... it seems it requires a very high interest .. yeah like Leehom ..


at 4, a new korean drama replace 'coffee Prince' .. eMm glad I do not know or menyampah. I do not really like TVXQ, or u-know ... but I think I look a bit better with this new drama and think about his acting talent .. eMm, when I watch it, maybe not bad.just dis drama u-know need to look a bit over-scaled. forget its .. overall okay la ..




Sunday is the day I was busy.hehehe yeah, like businesswoman ..hahaha actually start at 3, I came to my television .. At 5, guess guess guess .. ordinary kind, funny until my stomach want to burst of laughter. 6:30 o'clock pm, of course, ho chack .. I like to eat right .. so this one eating channel which I love ..

arghh! suddenly i tempted to eat kimchi korea when watch the story of amazing world .. ... ... kimchi kimchi kimchi ... yum, yum ... I never thought the Korean kimchi requires a lot of material. I ever did its before, hahahaha disgusting ... so weird ... lastly I need to throw out from the house ....ahaha


at 8:30 pm, ultimate power group .. I do not like the first season because 'friend' that won.. their performance is not great anywhere. just okay ... dis season two, I do not know who I like .. possible Charm and Storm .. Super bang em might as well .. just do not over confident so..



be respected artists as talents,
loved him because of the low-profile,
and the inspiration because of the great music ...