Wednesday

7 april 2010



Wednesday ...

so fast back to the days of wednesday ..

last week, I know JJlin '100天'(Hundred Days) next malaysia promo-tour this week, 10April... I tell my friend, I do not want to go ..

The reason is that I do not want to go la ... hahaha

I really feel lazy to go, more walking, and face other fans there.

Today I asked my friend, he to go with whom? he does not know yet. maybe be alone. I feel bad because not Participating. but I really do not want to go.I edi Retire from the 'died hard fans' world? hahaha just for JJ, I'm still crazy for Leehom ....

this morning, I download many games. but all the games that are too kebudak-budakkan. no adventure... anyone know website to download the game free? please reply me, or send a e-mail .. make sure it is a great game ... huhuhu


Ahhh ........i'm cried when watch Tasbih cinta. but I do not show to others people I'm really sad ... Jojo kneeling in front of Bella, Make me really touched .. Poor Rafi .. he should be experiencing a feeling sad again later ... he is even hero 2, I still love him, because his faces like Chris 8tv.hehehe no la,just because I saw his face not really like Indonesian ..

do not know why I feel so tired and Sleepy .. maybe Because last night I could sleep that 2am, is too late .. hehe

These days too bored with Internet coverage that is sometimes ok, sometimes not.

I go to sleep at 8.30pm ... too early ...

hope tomorrow gave me a happiness .. so much things can exciting me,
so much musics for listen...