Tuesday

6 april 2010




today I got up too early .. which 5.30am .. all because of the room next me its soooooo Noisy .. hehehe

I think it's too early on9 .. 7.30am ..

I just think to download the game .. on9 with friends that already Wake up .. hehe right after breakfast roti canai I still have to finish my daily routine.

life is a game ..

I can not believe how many games on my computer .. maybe around 50 .. huhuhu life is really like video games, sometimes like a novel .. we need Courage to survive. we have to face each item with confidence and peace of mind .. sometimes we also need to color the life of a travel story in the novel. a journey that we plan to be running smoothly until the last time ..

Sleepy and tired too, I think I was unconscious at work .. hehehe lifestyle that is not enough .. hahaha



I can not believe any kind of falling asleep while watching 'man to-4' I love the scene today .. ah ... I'm most likely part of the day for Rafi (man-4), he would tell Bella about his love .. hehehe

i try to download the soundtrack by Ressa, 'regret' .. its so sad and fully a meaning ..

The next day, and much more length. Its seems I have to save energy for next time ..

feel angry when I can not chat with the man-4, Bayu ...
its okay, there is still have a tomorrow and the next ..

nothing is perfect, there is no way the story outlined today .. I only became an Observer for thousands of others people about their life ...