Monday

5 April 2010

monday beginning of the day .. very good .. It also deserves his mark during the past left us too ..

no meeting friends who on9 ... all so busy with working and lessons .. I was so busy looking for the port and how to download korean drama that I could not watch like 'Master of Study' .. their cute face made me kept looking and looking ..

suddenly when entering you tube, whether it how this video be expelled .. about a someone who has a very high kedudukkan ..

I try to find and thinking the video motive was there? I asked myself about what was in the womb ...

one by one I see and understand attempts .. between clear and no, I almost drip tears on my own because that would so weird. I am a teenager who sometime so crazy, I am a fanatic on the mandarin and korean musics.. I was never care about other people say and think about me. I am truly a living in my own world ..

but the problem, somehow my heart becomes calm at once. I think why all the people do something like this ... it is something that dropped the maruah my own country and my race. what I need to make as a teenager? what I need to make as a people ..?

I am really sad to see this incident ... I do not endorse mana2 pihak .. but as a person I became increasingly clear with maturity every individual in my side. I know what it is increasingly validity .. I am more afraid of human cruelty .. I am really getting scared to deal with one of them ...

when I read their comments, some mencarut and angry .. There are concur .. There is talk like theirself is a judge or a witness .. I'm really2 terkilan why they were so rude. I asked myself engrossed, those who gave comments, is there a child who does not know to think yet? apparently mistaken .. sememangnya they are more mature than me. why do ya? where the maturity that should be in line with their age? where politeness need to exist in each soul a melayu ..? what I have seen .. all different .. he was as if a new nightmare broken and into my brain ..

I can not continue to think again ..

I just hope they're aware, we have gods who oversee everything, decides everything .. we are just ordinary human beings .. people.. nothing too good, and nothing too bad .. truth and false is not we who decide the punishment and the drop .. who's make any mistake, that their calculations with the gods. if not repaid in the world, would have released in the Akhirat.. we do not de right directly to menunding jari at others while our own is not a very good. is not a very noble ... dont like, just vote out .. like it, go vote in. its so simple ... if the acting and called to say innocent, I think the people make the videos of their sins that if collected would equal level with people who they hate the sin .. if we condemn them with various abrasive words,what the different us with them?

I missed the harmony ... ..
the sense of security from every people being on my side ...
in a country that I love so much ...


Love Peace Musics

:: Miya Ryuiki ::


oh god... i'm late to watch my favourite American Drama.. thats Navy NCIS...i should stop on9 now...


today NCIS story about Tony.. he sooooooooo cute.. and naughty..