Thursday

8 April 2010

today ..

I do not think about what will happen later ..
I do not think about what songs to be heard today ..
I do not think about who is appearing in front of me ..

i just thought .. This day the tasbih cinta was the last episodes for this week .. hahahaha

tomorrow will be a very boring day ...


today I start my breakfast with Kuih Melayu only.my stomach very sick .. so tired.. always go to toilet .. hehe for lunch i just cook 'Sambal Udang'.. i'm so happy when my father and my younger sister love its...

Internet coverage, when the evening began almost crazy ... hahaha

I'm so bored, I took my dinner and watch my favorite horror stories 'Penunggu Gunung Raya' ..Zizan Nin sooo cute .. sometimes, I want to laugh when I watch ghost that .. sometime, it is scary, disgusting, even ridiculous ... huhuhu


after the drama end, I need go to bed .. too sleepy .. although this morning I wake up not too early ... i could not believe when falling asleep while 'Penunggu gunung raya' almost start....

today ..suddenly i miss to hear the Blue song.. miss any of their voice .. remember songs such as' No Goodbye ',' breath Easy ',' if you come back .. and much more ...
really miss them singing together as a bit .. when they choose to sing solo, i'm really dispointed.. they are the best in my list of English group.. i really miss their great combination..